Candidate of Economic Sciences, Lecturer at the SHFM RANEPA
In 1985, Larisa Grundel graduated from the Perm State Technical University, majoring in Economics and Organization of Machine-Building Industry.
In 2007, she was awarded the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences for her thesis “Economics and management of the national economy: management of innovation and investment activity”
(Postgraduate programme at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Chair of theory and practice of state regulation of the market economy).
· formation of effective tax administration for transfer pricing facing international tax competition;
· tax regulation of transfer pricing in foreign countries;
· institutional problems of legal regulation for tax consulting in Russia and abroad;
· legal and methodological bases of tax consulting in Russia and abroad;
· effectiveness of tax consulting.
· development of training and methodological support of a number of disciplines, including teaching materials and work programs for bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes.
· organization and methods of tax consulting;
· modern forms and methods of tax consulting;
· tax disputes and practice of their settlement;
· OECD Guidelines in the tax field and their practical application;
· forms, methods and practices of tax dispute settlement;
· methodology and legal basics of tax consulting in Russia and abroad;
· tax consulting on pricing, deoffshorization and consolidation of tax bases.